The main problem for advertisers promoting gray offers on FB, Instagram, TikTok, Google Ads, Yandex, or MyTarget is bans. The moderation systems of these sources are considered some of the strictest, which makes it impossible to work without the use of some special third-party services.
The most common way to bypass moderation is through “cloaking services”. Cloaking is a content spoofing technique in which visitors to a landing page are split into two streams. The moderators and bots of the traffic source, where the campaign was launched, are directed to a “white” page which fully complies with the advertising network’s rules, while the potential audience of the offer is redirected to an authentic, aggressive landing or pre-landing.
One of the most popular and well-established cloaking services on the market is Cloaking.House.
Cloaking.House is a cloud-based ad campaign protection service for effective online promotion of affiliate offers, allowing you to hide promoted content from unwanted visits from bots and moderators.
Cloaking.House is based on Machine Learning technologies and was created by CPA marketing experts, which makes it one of the easiest and comfortable to use. The service allows advertisers with no programming skills to successfully promote offers on FB, Instagram, TikTok, Google Ads, Yandex and MyTarget. Cloaking.House allows you to hide not only the original landing page from traffic source moderators, but also any promotional material of the advertising campaign from spy-services, which significantly reduces the risk of your content being reused by others.
Cloaking.House launched in 2022 by House Group, which has created such major projects as PUSH.HOUSE, a leading self-service push notification advertising network, CPA.HOUSE, PARTNERS.HOUSE, an affiliate program for monetizing push traffic and SPY.HOUSE, a free online advertising monitoring and analysis service. The service does not require installation on your PC, and setting up the cloaking itself takes no more than a couple of minutes.
Features and advantages of Cloaking.House compared to competitors:
- Full protection against spy-services and unwanted visits to the landing page from popular traffic sources: FB, Instagram, TikTok, Google Ads, Yandex, MyTarget.
- Flexible filter settings. Traffic can be filtered by GEO, device type, OS, VPN/proxy, IPv6, ISP and Referrer.
- Machine learning. Traffic filtering mechanism is constantly improving due to Machine Learning.
- Creation of your own blacklists and whitelists. You can add IP addresses to the blacklist by yourself. Settings are saved in one click.
- PHP-integration. Easy setup and installation of the script on sites that does not require any tech skills.
- Detailed stats. The service collects and processes all the basic information on clicks and automatically generates statistics for review.
- Referral program. A small bonus from the creators of the service. Get 20% of deposits from your advertisers.
How to start
To get started with the service, you need to sign up for the Cloaking.House platform. The registration form is standard, and the process takes less than a minute.
The creators offer every new user a free 7-day trial period. Usually this time is enough to understand all features of the service and make a decision to buy a suitable subscription plan. At the stage of the free trial some features of the service can be limited, but it does not affect the platform’s functions in any way.
After the free period ends, the user is offered to purchase one of three available subscription plans:
- Starter. Allows you to create up to 3 active flows. Price – $30/month.
- Basic. Allows you to create up to 10 active flows. Price – $100/month.
- Premium. Unlimited number of flows and priority support in real time. Price – $200/month.
If you’re going to take an annual plan, there will be a discount for each month:
After confirming registration, user gets to the main page of the service. Let’s take a closer look at each of the main menu items:
- Flows. Menu for creating streams to filter traffic.
- Filtering lists. This is where all your blacklists are created and stored.
- Domains. Menu for linking a domain to Cloaking.House. The feature provides access to the Cloaking.House integration method and allows you to use Cloaking.House without having your own hosting.
- Statistics. Storage of data about hosts (unique hits or requests from one IP address within one thread), hits (total number of hits and requests regardless of the uniqueness of the IP address within one thread), the amount of filtered traffic and its ratio to hits. The data updates every minute and can be filtered by thread, date, GEO, browser, brand, as well as device type and OS.
- Clicks. Data on clicks with filtering by IP, date, GEO, ISP, Referer, User Agent, device and OS type, browsers, filters and pages.
- Finance. The top-up tab of the personal account to pay for the service.
- Plans. Selecting a subscription plan.
- API. The tab of setting up the automation of actions through the API protocol.
- Referrals. The tab with information about the referral program.
- Services and bonuses. Info about bonuses and discounts offered by Cloaking.House service partners.
- FAQ. A tab with answers to the most popular questions about the service.
- Blogs and News. Here you can find all the relevant information about changes in the services, as well as explore guides on setting up streams or launching through popular traffic sources, developed by the Cloaking.House team.
1. To create your first flow, go to the “Flows” tab with the same name and click “+ Create flow“.
2. In the window that opens, specify:
- Flow name.
- White page. This is a page where moderators and bots from the traffic source will be redirected, as well as users with bans in the stream settings (GEO, OS, browser, etc.). At the moment, the service offers two connection options:
- Load content. The white page is located on the same domain as the index file of the cloaking. In this case, it will be enough to specify the name of the renamed root file of your white page. For example: Site – https://example.com/white.php. Name – white.php.
- Redirect. In the case of redirect, specify the address of the page to which the traffic will be redirected.
- Iframe. Advertisers specifies the links to the white page and to the promoted offer, which will be opened in an Iframe.
3. Specify an Offer page. Offer Page – the page to which all target traffic will be redirected. The service currently offers three connection options:
Load content. Offer page is located on the same domain as the “cloaking” index file. In this case, it will be sufficient to specify the name of the renamed root file of your Offer page.
For example: Site – https://example.com/offer.php. Name – offer.php.
Redirect. In the case of redirect, specify the address of the page to which traffic will be redirected.
Iframe. Advertisers specifies out the links to the offer’s page, which will be opened in an iframe.
4. Filter the flow. The system activates all filters by default.
- Cloaking — filter that prohibits customers identified as bots or moderators from going to the Offer page. When the filter is activated, such traffic will be redirected to the White Page.
- VPN/Proxy — filter that prohibits clients that go from the IP address of the proxy server to the Offer page. When the filter is activated, such traffic will be redirected to the White Page.
- IPv6 — filter that prohibits clients that have migrated from an IP address defined as IPv6 from reaching the Offer page. When the filter is activated, such traffic will be redirected to the White Page.
- ISP — a filter that prohibits clients with an unidentifiable Internet Service Provider (ISP) from accessing the Offer page. When the filter is activated, such traffic will be redirected to the White Page.
- Referrer — a filter that prohibits clients which cannot be identified by Referer or who click a link from the browser address bar to go to the Offer page. When the filter is activated, such traffic will be redirected to the White Page.
- Number of clicks from the same IP per day. Users who click an ad more than the specified number of times will be redirected to the White Page.
- Number of clicks before filtering. Regardless of the IP address and filter settings, the first hits whose number matches this value will be redirected to the White Page. After the limit is reached, filtering will begin.
- Countries. Here you can specify allowed and forbidden GEOs, from which clicks will or will not be accepted.
- Devices. Filter by device type: cell phones, tablets, PCs, phablets. Adjustable depending on traffic requirements.
- Operating system. Filter by operating system. Configurable depending on traffic requirements.
- Browsers. Filter by browser. Adjustable depending on traffic requirements.
5. After setting the filters, click “Save“.
6. In the “Status” menu, specify the status of your flow as “Active” and click “Save“.
The system will redirect you to the “Flows” menu on the main screen. If necessary, you can always make changes to the flow by clicking icon on the right side of the screen.
6. Congratulations on creating the flow. Feel free to check it out!
In order to make the process of creating a stream as comfortable as possible, the developers have published a detailed video tutorial on the main page, which is available to everyone who has registered. If you have any questions about the platform, you can also contact the support chat. The support team will help to solve all the difficulties as quickly as possible.
Today’s traffic arbitrage is hard to imagine without cloaking. Top social medias keep improving their moderation systems and issuing bans, which are hurting advertisers pockets. Despite the fact that the Cloaking.House service is relatively new, it has managed to prove itself as an indispensable and reliable tool for shedding on “gray” verticals.
Btw, Cloaking.House gives a personal 30% discount on the first payment using promo code AFFSECRET to all the readers of this review. Good luck on the CPA space and profit soon!
Digital magazine about online moneymaking and traffic arbitrage.